5 Unbalanced Animals Losing Their Balance in Ways That’ll Make You Wince At The Same Time As Saying ‘Awww.’
Let’s not kid ourselves. We all know that animals know how to live.
Ever see an iguana lying awake at night, turning their ‘dream diary’ into a list of ‘ways I need to improve, starting now’?
Have you watched a bumblebee send texts to its drones, saying ‘Soz I was so feeling weird yesterday? Did I look weird? I think I looked weird. OMG. I’m soz I looked weird. That was totally awks’?
Of course, you haven’t.
Because animals are the masters of getting-on-with-things. Of not-caring-what-the-rest-of-the-world-thinks.
Just check out the varying ways they deal with dizziness. Yes, sometimes it looks awks. But there’s no way you’re going to make them feel awks about it. The fact is – to paraphrase those 20th Century sages, Chumbawamba – animals, like humans, can get knocked down from time to time. But then they get back up again.
Because no one, just no one, is going to ever keep them down.
Check out our 5 Unbalanced Animals. Just for you. Yes, you.
5. Maybe it was vertigo, maybe it was really deep thought. Either way, the King of the zoo is hitting deep water. Like a complete boss.
4. There is something totally hypnotic about this cat being swung in a harness meant for a child. Seriously. Must be those really cute demonic eyes... Eyes that say It’s OK. You know I got this.
3. When the jubilation of turning in circles turns into the poignancy of feeling dizzy and standing still. This cute beagle has all the emotions.
2. Hashtag that-moment-when-you-feel-like-you’re-chasing-birds-and-then-your-legs-kind-of-start-to-take-flight-but-it’s-OK-coz-your-enormous-mom-will-take-care-of-you.
1. This is totally us on Saturday night, overcome by a wave of excitement. Especially the squealing part #spiritanimal
Feel totally better now right?
You know you want to watch a few more!